[Swan-dev] confused about ikev2-pam branch

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Sat Feb 21 22:18:36 EET 2015

I moved the branch you worked on to ikev2-pam-old. That branch coming to end of its life.

the new ikev2-pam incorporate the relevant, ikev2-pam, changes you made in two commits.  The remaining changes are outside ikev2-pam, e.g example changes to ikev1_xauth.c, log.c, or nat_traversal.c   I hopping to find time to incorporate those changes to master. `

e9fd8f177e22872c4cd43b3a0bebe718863ed639
335ae8cf7713f2fbabd4f621035906d99f5ed301

-antony