[Swan-dev] replace "make check UPDATEONLY=1" with "make update"

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Wed Feb 18 22:35:05 EET 2015

On Wed, 18 Feb 2015, Antony Antony wrote:

> Subject: Re: [Swan-dev] replace "make check UPDATEONLY=1" with "make update"
>
> my 100% wish.
>
> make kvmprograms
> make kvmprograms install
> make kvmmodules
> make kvmmodules install

Works for me too. I guess it is better in case we have more docker tests
and "make check" is confusing about which testing system is used.

> make kvmrpm=libreswan-3.12.rpm install

That needs more talk. It's not a valid rpm version and I'm not sure what
you mean to do with this command.

> I am also wondering if it is worth to able to pass options to swantest
> make check [options] and the options are passed to "swantest"

That would be nice, if we can tell it to only run v6 or interop or ikev2
or gcm tests.