[Swan-dev] testing: drifting reference logs

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Wed Feb 11 22:17:41 EET 2015

hmm, #master has an odd EXPECTATION.
there is a new EXPECTATION in almost testcases. Is this an exception then?
it seems to have started after 2015-02-10-blackswan-v3.12-328-ga1344cb-master

after commit a1344cb

"westnet-eastnet": EXPECTATION FAILED at /source/programs/pluto/state.c:176: st_parents = st_anonymous + st_authenticated

-antony