[Swan-dev] generating x509 certificates

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Tue Feb 3 18:02:56 EET 2015

On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 10:25:45AM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Does:
> - purging the shell script

not yet please. python script hasn't proven to work for me in all cases.

> - tweaking the "make check" so it depends on those certs and will generate them
> seem reasonable?

no to me. First try it a few times and then lets see where we get. Especially with 30 day or 28 day months:) Also please don't add it to "make check" yet.

> Who wishes the code to boot/run commands on a client (in swantest) was
> available as a separate script - I could then use the test machine's
> version of openssl.

are you saying each host, east, west will only generate its own certificate?

-antony