[Swan-dev] my most recent test run

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Sat Aug 29 20:30:29 EEST 2015

I ran the tests last night (testing some code that I haven't
committed).  I compare the output of
	testing/utils/pluto-testlist-scan.sh
with a previous run to find out what has regressed.

Good news: several have improved!

I get some new failures that don't seem useful:

newoe-18-poc-block and newoe-18-cop-block:

A ping command generated different numbers of pings so that the log
diverged.  You would think that the -c argument would have prevented
it but apparently -c means something a little different with -w.

aggr-pluto-01:

I got an extra line in west.console.txt:

+169.254.0.0/16 dev eth0  scope link  metric 1002