[Swan-dev] Bison rule

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Aug 3 22:55:23 EEST 2015

I just poked at the Bison rule in out lib/libipsecconf/Makefile

I hope that the plan9 filesystem problem that Antony encountered
remains fixed.  Instead of a cat, I used a mv.

I noticed that $(builddir) is . when this rule fired.  Is this always
going to be the case?  If so, the recipe can be simplified further.