[Swan-dev] sha2 support for klips with cryptoapi

Wolfgang Nothdurft wolfgang at linogate.de
Fri Sep 12 12:01:47 EEST 2014

Hi Paul,

I'm working at the sha2 support for klips at the moment.

My first try was for 3 years, unfortunately I couldn't finished it
because of missing time and other projects.

Unfortunatly, I can't find the original patch I worked with and don't
know who has done the basic work, because the openswan ticket system
doesn't exist anymore.

The ticket was https://www.openswan.org/issues/331

Maybe someone have this ticket archived and can send me the infos from
this ticket.

At the moment I have still a problem with a kernel crash in combination
with the crypto_hash_digest for sha2, but it looks good.

So hopefully I can provide a patch next week.

Wolfgang