[Swan-dev] strongswan interop tests

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Thu Oct 30 05:21:53 EET 2014

On Wed, 29 Oct 2014, Paul Wouters wrote:

> I've made some minor init/run.sh fixes, and updated the reference
> output. I commited this in a new branch "ssw521".

I forgot to say, please use strongswan 5.2.1 (or newer if those come
out) if you are updating reference output. You can find rpms for
f19 and f20 at ftp://ftp.nohats.ca/ssw/

I also put the trousers rpm there that strongswan needs.

If you use older versions of strongswan, you will see CERTREQ and
parsing changes and the test will show up as failed.