[Swan-dev] testing system stalling

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Mon May 19 00:27:46 EEST 2014

Have you tried to start kvm guest manually, say east? You may see an error message.

The 4 command I know are,
virsh start east #as root
virsh console east
virsh list
virsh shutdown east

Luckily, auto update is turned off on my test server.  The host is running 3.13.6.  However, swantest.libreswan.fi had similar problem for a while and the other day it upgraded to 3.14.4-200.fc20.x86_64 and it seems fine now.

Feel free to poke around swantest if it helps you.

after every upgrade don't forget to manually change the permission.
chmod 777 /var/lib/libvirt/qemu

-antony