[Swan-dev] [Swan-commit] Changes to ref refs/heads/master

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Mar 24 20:24:29 EET 2014

| From: Tuomo Soini <tis at vault.libreswan.fi>

| New commits:
| commit cee6cf8a605e2a4b7b4935c43b530c3637a8c61a
| Author: Tuomo Soini <tis at foobar.fi>
| Date:   Mon Mar 24 20:10:36 2014 +0200
|
|     timer.c: minor coding style cleanup

I thought that The Style required that when parameter lists are broken
across lines, a parameter gets lined up with the first one.

	function_call_with_long_name(param1,
				     param2);

I prefer a simple indentation

	function_call_with_long_name(param1,
		param2);

But that's not what uncrustify did.

In any case, Tuomo switched a several calls from the first one to the
second.  Is that now our style (it was, before uncrustify fixed
everything)?  It makes for a lot of changes!