[Swan-dev] testing: how to initialize the virtual network

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Tue Mar 11 11:47:55 EET 2014

may be the virtual network is not in auto start?
you could change that from GUI, using virt-manager too.

on file level /etc/libvirt/qemu/networks/autostart
should have sym links to the corresponding ones in /etc/libvirt/qemu/networks

e.g /etc/libvirt/qemu/networks/autostart
192_9_4.xml -> ../192_9_4.xml

-antony