[Swan-dev] Some ugliness during compile

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jul 10 17:50:09 EEST 2014

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 06:34:11PM -0400, Paul Wouters wrote:
> $ grep mtune Makefile.inc
> paul at bofh:~/libreswan (master *)$
>
> perhaps that was fixed after 3.8 was released? It will be fixed in the
> next release already.
>
> I'll have to check the debian packaging further. We apparently just
> submitted a package for review, so we will see what comes back. But I'll
> forward this note.

It's still in ./testing/plutoconfigs/Makefile.inc in 3.9, but the top
level one is OK.  Not sure that makefile is used, but still annoying if
someone does try to use it.

Also sudo and module-assistant have no business being in debian/control
as build dependancies since they are not used at any point in building
the debian package.  They are only used if you run 'make deb' which
isn't something that would be done if you simply build the debian package.
Debian package builds great after removing those two from the build
depends.

--
Len Sorensen