[Swan-dev] Did Libreswan address these two issues with a Cisco IOS peer ??????

Philippe Vouters philippe.vouters at laposte.net
Sat Feb 22 18:50:49 EET 2014

Dear Paul,

As a guidance for you and as a first step for the missing issuer issue,
you may download http://vouters.dyndns.org/zip/ike-2.2.3.diff.tar.gz and
watch at the changes I brought to Shrew 2.2.1-release. The points of
interest when editing this .diff file are when searching after the
"issuer" string occurrences. The solution does not show up the exact
same way with Libreswan.

Yours truly,

Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)
SIP: sip:Vouters at sip.linphone.org