[Swan-dev] problem in latest git version

Tuomo Soini tis at foobar.fi
Wed Feb 12 08:43:01 EET 2014

On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:53:18 +0200
Tuomo Soini <tis at foobar.fi> wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 13:51:22 +0200
> Tuomo Soini <tis at foobar.fi> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 12:32:25 +0100
> > Philippe Vouters <philippe.vouters at laposte.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Wouldn't running Valgrind over pluto help in this case ????
> >
> > Bisecting is faster way to find broken commit.
> >

> Ok. Problem is not in git master - problem was in my libswan-cleanup
> branch. oid.c and oid.h changes caused malloc failure.

Crashing pluto last night show me being wrong - even when oid.c and
oid.h changes caused double free I must admit git commit
2b722e09987d96a3d9c75be7e5378fd6297af128 causes continuous crashes. I'd
revert this change and reapply as small chunks, one change in the time
so we could bisect actual problem.

--
Tuomo Soini <tis at foobar.fi>
Foobar Linux services