[Swan-dev] Matt's changes to informational message handling

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Tue Feb 4 08:40:40 EET 2014

I don't really understand this change.  I imagine it is correct.

Would it be possible to get a test case that works correctly because
of the change?

I know it is asking a lot: only a few know how to make new tests.
Maybe Paul could generate a test if you explained what should be
tested.

(Sorry: now I've volunteered TWO people to do more work.)