[Swan-dev] where to put crypto test vectors?

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 22:51:38 EET 2014

[inline]

On 19 December 2014 at 14:51, D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at mimosa.com> wrote:
> Henry wrote some of the library routines files such that they could be
> compiled as self tests (selected by a -D flag on the compile).  This
> seemed nice to me.

The initial hack worked something like that.  Look for #if 0 in:
https://github.com/cagney/libreswan-tv/blob/master/programs/pluto/plutomain.c
for what I've not yet deleted.

however that is a long way from being able to both build a standalone
program and have the code integrated into pluto

Anyway, to Paul's reply, I'll leave my working versions in:
cbc_test_vectors.[hc] / ctr_test_vectors.[hc]
for the moment

Andrew