[Swan-dev] tests need to be more patient with my machine

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Sat Apr 26 02:20:47 EEST 2014

My test machine's KVMs seem to take a long time to boot.  So long that the
test scripts give up and declare failure.

I watched the first test just now.  The Virual Machine Manager showed
east's CPU pegged while booting.  The test suite gave up after its
count-down from 40 (20 seconds??).  Just after it gave up, the VMM showed
the CPU usage going to zero.

Is there a knob to dial up the 20 or perhaps 40 seconds?  Double would
seem to be the right choice on this machine.