[Swan-commit] Changes to ref refs/heads/main
D. Hugh Redelmeier
hugh at vault.libreswan.fi
Sat Jun 27 04:01:49 UTC 2020
Author: D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at mimosa.com>
Date: Fri Jun 26 23:59:57 2020 -0400
pluto: kernel.c: tidy teardown_half_ipsec_sa
- clarify and simplify handling of redirection. Don't hack the
- bug fix? Previously, if the kernel supported grouping of
SAs, a bare IPcomp SA would not be deleted. Also, in this case
any redirection hack would not be undone.
- reduce code duplication between the case where the kernel
does support grouping and where it doesn't.
- protos.proto is a pointer. Use NULL, not 0
- reduce scope of autos by declaring them just before first use
More information about the Swan-commit