[Swan-commit] Changes to ref refs/heads/master
D. Hugh Redelmeier
hugh at vault.libreswan.fi
Mon Apr 16 21:17:11 UTC 2018
Author: D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at mimosa.com>
Date: Mon Apr 16 17:14:37 2018 -0400
- use struct initializers to advantage (lots more to be done)
- replace most calls to zero() that initialized pointers since that is an error.
Often with struct initializers.
vfy_chain_pkix() still has questionable calls to zero().
- shrink the scope of some variables.
Often combining definition with first or only assignment.
- sprinkle some "const" attributes
- simplify some control structures
- add or improve some comments
- unwind peculiar structure of ikev2_addr_change().
More information about the Swan-commit