[Swan-commit] Changes to ref refs/heads/master
D. Hugh Redelmeier
hugh at vault.libreswan.fi
Wed Dec 6 19:42:08 UTC 2017
Author: D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at mimosa.com>
Date: Wed Dec 6 14:40:43 2017 -0500
pluto: xauth pam code simplification
- wrap more stuff in #ifdef XAUTH_HAVE_PAM
+ required move of the definition of main_thread
- remove unused generality that obfuscated the logic
+ reduced scope of auto variables.
+ struct xauth simplifications:
* embeded struct pam_thread within struct xauth so
they will be allocated as one. And share "name".
* eliminate function pointers that can have only one
value (authenticate, cleanup)
* create a typedef for callback
* create pfree_xauth to free heap fields
xauth_abort => xauth_pam_abort
xauth_cleanup => xauth_pam_child_cleanup
+ inlined and deleted xauth_alloc, xauth_start_child, and xauth_pam_cleanup
+ simplify argument lists for xauth_pam_abort and xauth_start_pam_thread
- eliminate leaks in xauth_pam_abort, xauth_pam_child_cleanup,
- in delete_state: move a call to unset_suspend that made later code unreachable.
That later code might leak of a struct msg_digest so I added ???.
More information about the Swan-commit