[Swan-announce] Libreswan 3.0 released

Libreswan Team team at libreswan.org
Wed Jan 2 09:26:39 EET 2013

Happy New Year!

After almost a year of working without a release, we are finally
ready to announce the third generation IKE/IPsec swan software:

libreswan 3.0

You can download this version via https at:

https://download.libreswan.org/libreswan-3.0.tar.gz
https://download.libreswan.org/libreswan-3.0.tar.gz.asc

or via ftp at:

ftp://download.libreswan.org/libreswan-3.0.tar.gz
ftp://download.libreswan.org/libreswan-3.0.tar.gz.asc

The full changelog is available at: https://download.libreswan.org/CHANGES

Please report bugs either via one of the mailinglists or at our bug tracker:

https://lists.libreswan.org/
https://bugs.libreswan.org/

We are still in the process of setting up our infrastructure, so you
might see some changes over the next couple of days. To report any
infrastructure issues, please contact team at libreswan.org or join us at
the #swan IRC channel on FreeNode.

The Libreswan Team